10.22.2010

exploring

The BF and I went and checked out Condie Nature Reserve on Wednesday. It was pretty sweet! The weather was a tad cool but perfect fall weather. The wind had died down to a mere breeze against our cold noses. It was delightful!



The BF taking a leap for joy:


Personally I think the BF took a better picture of me jumping for joy than i did of him...


the gorgeous sunset...





a beaver dam......



.....and a beaver!!! We actually got to see two!




sooooo wonderful!





Ok...you've probably noticed by now but I am a little obsessed with this photo editing exposure...it's called Cross Proccess and I love it! I use a website called Picnik (www.picnik.com) and it is wonderful. You can sign up for free and they have all sorts of awesome things you can do with your photos! you should probably check it out! ...just sayin!

3 comments:

  1. I love Picnik, I love your photos, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for you having a blog!! :)
    i like the picture of you jumping. is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For future reference, "The BF" means "the Bon Francophone," which, roughly translated, means "the good French person."

    ReplyDelete